We make men without chests and expect of them virtue... We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst.
--C.S. Lewis

Monday, January 31, 2011

Viewer Update

At the end of this past week, we hit over 1,000 views of the blog! I believe that's usually a time that bloggers are excited about, so *woohoo! celebrations and confettis galore!*

;)

All joking aside, I am happy about the increasing number of dcyo--oops, "hits" that is. Haha, sorry about that; I accidentally hit the keyboard shortcut to change my keyboard to Dvorak instead of QWERTY layout! The numbers have definitely gone up since I revised the blog, which tells me I'm headed in the right direction.

One more interesting update--you all are quite a diverse audience, which I love. There have been at least twelve countries represented in my program that keeps up with viewer stats:

America
Argentina
Australia
Brazil
Canada
Finland
Germany
Japan
Portugal
Spain
Sweden
United Kingdom

No comments: